Storing Your ATV Properly
Finding the right self-storage facility in Idaho for storing a side-by-side vehicle can be challenging. Many self-storage facilities will offer impressive storage solutions, but not every facility is specifically suited toward vehicle storage. Before signing any papers, you will want to make sure you have found the right self-storage facility for your ATV/UTV needs. While there are many qualities you can look for, the most important are security, accessibility, size, flexibility, and location.
Let’s consider each of these features that are a must-have for storing your side-by-side vehicle.
- Security. An ATV is a major investment that you want to know is protected at all times. Side-by-Sides can cost as much as a car. Protecting your ATV from theft and vandalism is certainly possible with the proper security, which takes a little vigilance. The last thing you would want is something preventable to happen to your side-by-side vehicle. You will want to select a self-storage facility that has video surveillance, gate access, and a state-of-the-art security system. Kimberly Road storage in Twin Falls has a manger who lives onsite to give you extra peace of mind.
- Accessibility. Do you make last-minute plans? Are you in a time crunch? Then, you will want to check out a self-storage facility that is accessible when you need it. There’s nothing more frustrating than waiting for the facility to open just to get your belongings. Instead, find a facility that can guarantee easy access when you need it.
- Size. While all the other features are great to look for, an absolute must is to have the correct sized unit. There is nothing more frustrating than wasting your money and time on a unit that is the incorrect size for your ATV or UTV. To avoid the headache, you will want to measure your side-by-side vehicle. If you are storing with a trailer, then make sure to measure its total length.
- Flexibility. You want a storage facility that is flexible and meets your needs and offers a contract that allows you to only pay for what you need.
- Location. Like most things, convenience is key. Why drive across town to pick up your ATV or UTV when you can find a self-storage facility right next to you? If you need to make a quick maintenance fix or check on your side-by-side vehicle, then it makes sense to have it in a convenient location for you. We recommend choosing a self-storage facility located near your home, work, or school. Kimberly Road Self storage is conveniently located in Twin Falls and serves the entire Magic Valley.
You can find the right self-storage facility if you just to do a little research as you consider these important factors.
Kimberly Road Storage in Twin Falls is Magic Valley’s convenient, safe, and affordable storage solution.